February 09, 2007

Venting....

Whoa, you have to admit that losing one's job can be a great thing when you first look at it. Then the reality hits in when you start to look for a new job with either the same wage or increase wage in order to keep or make your lively hood better. I have been placed into this situation for the first time in my life. Losing one's job that is not due to my error or my control. I am welcome in to my family that has had this lucky streak of losing there job(s). My dad told me that we have all been there. Even my younger sister had even been there. Yet, this news and the continuation of job hunting has not brought me down like the other co-workers I work with. One, told me I am more resilient to bad news or bad things that happen to me than she is. I can recall about 5 people who starting flipping out, crying or throwing a fit when we all received the news. I just say its life and move on. Ranting and raving over something that is uncontrolled by you (example: Losing one's job) will not bring that job back. It may cause more damage to you in the long run. To me, if something is ment to be it was ment to be. This was ment for me, why I do not know. Theory, is to move on to bigger and better things that I would not have normaly have done if I was content at where I am at. You will probably never know the reason why, but if you did would you want to take that path or know what the outcome of your life? I believe that if you know what is ahead that life would be really boring and why live. You may not agree with my thinking on life and I will not ridicule you for it because this is my way of thinking and you have you own way as well.

Sorry for a depressing post this time. I just need to vent some words and to do what I do when life is down, look on the bright side. I know there is a bigger and better job for me out there - wish me the best at finding it.

No comments:


About Me

Just a guy who likes to fly fish and draw. Been doing both ever since I can remember.