May 30, 2007

Old Friend.

I like to take this moment to apologize for not keeping up with my posts lately. With a new job and other personal things happening I have neglected to post any blogs. That said, i like to take the time to welcome and old friend that I have gotten back in touch with. My old schedule. With my previous job, I had a schedule everyone I have told said they would love to have. 8 days on and 6 days off. Being laid-off and finding a new job with the company that took over my old position put me into the every day schedule of the Nine-to-fiver. Frequent occurrences with the new company has lead to having the schedule, again. This has lead to an old friend returning for me.
Though, with this friend returning, I am in lieu on to where to go first. Take a road trip somewhere, or just stay around? I made a type of promise to myself a couple of years ago, that I have well kept to. This schedule in the past has help me keep it. I am looking to keep that promise again with the return of the schedule.

No comments:


About Me

Just a guy who likes to fly fish and draw. Been doing both ever since I can remember.